Monday, December 10, 2007

DEATH PROOF (KURT RUSSELL, ROSE MCGOWAN;2007)


How was this creative beauty born? …. “OK guys. We’ve officially snorted the revenue from Jackie Brown. So we’re gonna need a winner here. Wait…wait… I’ve got it! I’m seeing Kurt Russell revising his role in Escape From New York with a touch of Unlawful Entry for the kids. -‘Use a fuckin’ post-it Rob, those bills were laundered in South Beach.’- Alright, now I’m seeing nachos, a bar, and a fast muscle car. Holy shit I’m a genius. Call Weinstein for fuck’s sake we practically have script. OK man, oh shit yeah! Get this. I got it. Not only is fuckin’ Russell gonna act the shit outta this golden globe, but he’s gonna kill hot chicks with the car! Good God! Call the studio. We’re gonna need an advance on this magic before sunrise.” Jesus Christ. For those of you that didn’t O.D. and die in the 70’s, thanks for fucking it up. Please rent this movie.

No comments: