Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SHOOT 'EM UP (CLIVE OWEN, PAUL GIAMATTI;2007)


THE SECOND I LEAVE MY MANSION IN THE MORNING I SEE UGLY PEOPLE, FAT PEOPLE, AND JUST GENERALLY DISGUSTING PEOPLE OF SOME LESSER VALUE THAN MYSELF. THAT'S WHY I NEVER DRIVE WITH MY WINDOWS DOWN AND, THAT'S WHY I DRIVE FAST. REAL FAST. SO THE PUBLIC CAN'T TOUCH OR BREATHE ON ME. SO, WHEN I GO TO THE MOVIES I DON'T GO TO SEE THE GENERAL PUBLIC PRETEND TO ACT. I GO TO SEE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DO DANGEROUS SEXY THINGS, LIKE SCREW ATOP SPEEDING CARS WHILE SHOOTING GUNS. I DON'T GO TO SEE PAUL GIAMATTI WIGGLE AROUND AND CLIVE OWEN'S ACNE SCARS DIMPLE EVERY TIME HE ACTS ANGRY. I HUNG OUT WITH PAUL GIAMATTI ONCE AT A BAR. IT WAS LIKE TRYING TO PICK UP CHICKS WITH A FUCKING LEPER COLONY ESCAPEE. I COULDN'T EVEN GET MY DOG TO LICK PEANUT BUTTER OFF MY BALLS AFTER HUMOURING THAT ATROCITY WITH MY COMPANY. ANYWAY, THIS MOVIE IS ALL STUPID, STUPID ACTION WITH NO REAL STORY LINE, EXCEPT THAT CLIVE'S CHARACTER IS TRYING TO SAVE SOME HOOKER'S BABY. THAT'S A HORRIBLE SYNOPSIS, BUT THIS MOVIE ISN'T EXACTLY LETHAL WEAPON. IT'S COMPLETE NONSENSE. ANYONE WOULD BE A FOOL TO RENT THIS, AS I AM FOR SEEING IT. GOD BLESS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Movie Jerk, I heard you work at a television station selling time. How do you have in the weekday to post these reviews? Doesn't your boss get pissed off? You suck! I think you should change your name to the Movie Nice Guy and start posting positive reviews. By the way, I think that Julia Robers is HOT!

THE MOVIE JERK said...

I heard you like dick. stay the fuck off off my site. homo. now click on some fucking ads.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOH, you're gonna get flagged with illicit content like that. Watch it tough guy, I'll shut you down so fast your oversized head'll spin clean off. Also, Shoot Em Up rocked!

Unknown said...

Bad Form, Ray... Get a Job. I'm sick of your negative jabber.

B. A. Blake said...

Another great post, MJ. Hey, isn't there a music jerk with those initials?

Anonymous said...

You gotta love tough guys signing in as anonymous.
This movie was so unbelievably bad, the first 10mins was packed with the most ridiculous situation. 10mins that I'll never get back........sorry to hear you watched the whole movie.

lkempin34@gmail.com said...

This is one blog I will never waste time on again. Hate begets hate, and me thinks your life is totally infected with negativity. Bye bye